Los Angeles, CA
HyreCar is currently seeking a Sr. Marketing Analyst to join our team in Downtown Los Angeles. The right person for this role will be an analytically minded, problem solver with experience using advanced analytics tools to understand data and generate actionable insights. Your analysis and recommendations will help make our marketing strategies more impactful and effective.
- Work cross-functionally with marketing, finance, product, data science, and e-commerce teams to analyze data and drive meaningful business result.
- Own campaign reporting and tracking for paid marketing campaigns.
- Regularly socialize results with key stakeholders and executives.
- Be organized and comfortable juggling multiple projects at once across multiple advertising mediums.
- Research and develop new marketing and advertising strategies to test.
- 5+ years of experience in Investment Banking, Consulting, Business Intelligence, or marketing analytics.
- Bachelor’s degree required with a major or emphasis in Marketing, Statistics, Finance or Economics preferred.
- Proficiency with Excel ,PowerPoint, Tableau, Snowflake
- Strong Understanding of SQL and Python
- A team player willing to take direction but also exhibit initiative when working independently.
- Be able to articulate thoughts and concepts fluidly, and a personality that quickly builds rapport and professional relationships.
- Strong communication and project management skills. Familiarity with direct response analysis frameworks and marketing optimization strategies a plus.
- Experience in the automotive industry or marketplace business an added bonus.