Los Angeles, CA
Leveraging your previous experience, we will enable you to:
- Manage the Brand Reputation strategy for social media channels and review sites by working closely with:
- Brand/marketing/PR, teams to ensure a truly integrated, company-wide approach to brand management across multiple channels such as: social, review sites, forums, blogs
- Design/Creative teams to ensure that all ideas can be executed effectively and within budget
- Executive team to ensure that all social strategies effectively align with HyreCar’s vision, mission, and strategic pillars; furthering our corporate and brand reputation
- Analytics and Media teams to monitor impact across campaigns and influence future strategies
- Public Affairs to strategically leverage Social Responsibility to amplify brand reputation * Partner with internal/external teams to develop creative, strategic brand-building programs through social media channels; drive new ideas and anticipate the challenges with backup plans at the ready
- Expand brand relevance and love of Hyrecar on social networks; lead the development of social media posts and related content to post on relevant community platforms
- Measure, analyze and optimize efforts and effectively communicate your strategy and learnings across the organization. Meet KPIs for engagement, growth, and revenue across the platforms.
- Contribute regularly to developing and maintaining social best practices in the campaign process (both paid and organic)
- Oversee day-to-day social media operations including developing training and social media-related processes for cross-company teams (business strategies, PR, creative, etc.)
- Innovate new ways to analyze, evaluate and activate to drive the HyreCar brand forward and determine how to measure the results of these innovations
- Develop campaign reports to share key learnings and actionable insights as they relate to creative; work with teams to make adjustments that optimize content on a weekly basis
- Partner with Analytics to drive measurement and analytics to support KPIs including social dashboard, halo effect, cross-channel attribution, brand awareness, message pull through, etc.
- Stay up to speed on all industry trends and on top of platform launches and updates. Find the best method to share those trends out across the social team itself and if appropriate, more broadly across the company
We’d love to hear from people with:
- Bachelor’s Degree in related field required; advanced degree preferred
- 5+ years’ working in a fast-paced, high-volume consumer-facing corporate or agency environment with responsibility for social media, content strategy, community management and engagement
- Strong team leadership and ability to recruit and develop talent
- Customer-focused strategic thinker, able to see how social connects and impacts the overall business
- Demonstrated strong partnership skills with a history of collaborating across organizational boundaries, working with and influencing others, and creating clarity from confusion.
- Serious organizational aptitude and ability to multi-task and manage a high-volume, high-visibility function.
- Strong analytical, prioritizing, interpersonal, problem-solving, presentation, budgeting, project management (from conception to completion), & planning skills
- Experience with regular reporting, collaborative strategic planning and ongoing campaign optimization
- We are looking for a leader who can think through future state, and trends
- High degree of proficiency MS Office Suite, Outlook & Internet applications