You spoke. We listened.
We’ve redesigned our interface to provide you with a better experience. It’s your car and your business. We want to make it easier for you to manage it all.
Here are a few things that you’ll notice have changed:
1. New Blue
We’ve updated our main color scheme to make our products more accessible for all users, including our visually impaired friends. We’ve made sure that all text color passes the WCAG 2.0 Guidelines for Contrast Accessibility standards.
We’ve introduced a Main Navigation menu on the left side of the screen. Now you can quickly switch between your Dashboard, Rentals, Inventory, Transactions, Inbox, Resources or Settings.
3. Homepage Dashboard
You can now find an overview of important metrics on your Dashboard, which are meant to help you manage the health of your business. You’ll discover a breakdown of the total number of rentals, immediate actions you need to take, total payouts, and rental statuses for all of your cars.
4. Improved Process for Listing a Car
Listing a car with HyreCar has never been easier. We’ve broken the process down into simple steps with more tips to guide you through any questions you may have. We also know that sometimes you don’t have your registration, insurance or inspection documents in front of you when you list your car, so we’ve allowed you to submit your listing without these. A HyreCar support agent will help you add these in later.
5. Mobile Experience
With a business focused on cars, we know you’re always on the go. That’s why we’ve made it easier for you to Pickup and Dropoff the cars straight from your phone. Our mobile web experience lets you take pictures and finish these processes directly from your mobile device.
Other Improvements Include:
- A newly designed inbox page so you never miss a message from a driver.
- Your Rentals page showcases a brand new way of managing your rentals – from accepting an application, to pick up, to ending a rental.
- Your Inventory Page is separated into Listings (your vehicles that are on the HyreCar marketplace) and In Progress (your vehicles that are in pending verification).
- Your Resources page will help you get to support articles, get tips and tricks from the HyreCar blog, or see other available cars on the marketplace near you to compare pricing.
- Your Settings page is where you can edit your ACH information to receive payment.
- You can now edit your listings to update your Protection Plan or car availability. If you need to temporarily remove your car from the marketplace, it’s easy to now “Snooze” your car or make it “Live” when it’s ready to be available again.
- We’ve simplified our “End Rental” process so you can save time.
- The Save and Exit feature in the List a Car process allows you to pause if you are busy, and then pick up right where you left off to finish your listing.
We’ve designed this new experience with your needs in mind so we’re confident that you’ll love it, but we understand that sometimes change doesn’t come easy. That’s why we’ve made it possible for you to switch back to the original HyreCar experience by simply toggling the switch in the header.
We’re always working to improve the HyreCar experience. More new and exciting changes are on the horizon and it’s your feedback that keeps us on our path. If you have any questions, concerns, or suggestions, please don’t hesitate to contact your HyreCar representative directly or let us know by visiting https://support.hyrecar.com/hc/en-us.